Our DL3.100.500 LED fixtures are designed to be used in between balusters without a shroud. The fixture is held in place during rail assembly without fasteners and able to be completely recessed for concealment in many modern deck systems.
The fixture body is made from stainless steel for durability, ensuring it will last as long as your deck.
Equipped with an energy efficient 1.0 watt LED package and available in three different color outputs: 2700K warm white, 3000K white or 4200K cool white.
Made in the USA by Integral Lighting.
- Dimensions: 6.0″W x 0.5″H
- 1.0 watt LED package
- 3000K white output
- Filters available for 2700K or 4200K
- Life expectancy up to 40,000 hours
- Output similar to 5.0 watts
- Fully dimmable LEDs
- Low voltage 12vAC operation
- 72″ long 18/2 leads for connection
- Electronic or magnetic transformer compatible
- UL Listed 1838 Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
Our DL3.100.500 LED fixtures are available in brushed stainless steel.